2024 Bluff Creek Men’s Club
Welcome to Bluff Creek Men’s Club! The mission of Bluff Creek Men’s Club is to create a fun golfing environment for all members by facilitating competitive golfing events that provide all players with an opportunity to win prizes and socialize with other members.
The Bluff Creek Men’s Club is more of a Men’s Day than a League. Players are not obligated to play each week, but all players must be a member of the Bluff Creek Men’s Club to participate. The 2024 Men’s Day will be 20 weeks starting on April 29th and run until Sept. 23rd. There will be no Men’s Day on Memorial Day and Labor Day. On Men’s Day, Mondays, Bluff Creek Men’s Club members will play a 9 hole golf event. Each week will will have a different format and an opportunity to win prizes. Tee times will be between 4:00 pm and 6:15 pm(every 9 Min). Players are responsible for scheduling their own tee times.
Any male 18 & older may join the Bluff Creek Men’s club.
World Handicap System
All events will be flighted according to the World Handicap System. Our goal is to have as many winners as possible. It does not matter if you are an established player or have been playing for only a few years, you will still have an equal opportunity to win prizes.
Tee times will tee off #1 and #10 from 4:00 pm to 6:15 pm each week. All tee times will be made online through our online tee time reservation system unless you have a standing tee time. Players will alternate nines each week.
Standing Tee Times
Players will have an opportunity to have a standing tee time each week. In order to have a standing tee time the cost will be $400 per player(20 weeks @ $20 per week). This will pay for your Weekly Game each week. Players will be responsible for their green fee and/or cart fee. Each player will have to pay the fee to have a standing tee time.
- Subs: For Standing Tee Time players, since you are not required to play each week, you may have a sub play in your place. Any subs will be required to be a member of the Bluff Creek Men’s Club. The sub would be responsible for their green fees and cart fees. There will be no charge for the Weekly Game as the players with Standing tee times will have to pre pay each week for the game.
- Note: Bluff Creek reserves the right to pair singles with standing tee time groups if they do not fill their tee time.
Bluff Creek Men’s Club members will pay $20 each time they play in the Men’s Day event. 100% of the entry fee will be paid in the form of tournament prizes, skins and HIO. Each week we will feature an exciting format and an opportunity for players to win prizes. Each event will be flighted by handicap so everyone will have a chance to win.
- 2 Man team Game:
- Team Game: Each week we will have a 2 Person Team game. You pick your partner, must per partners for the entire year. The game will be “Net best ball” – Modified Stableford. Your team will earn points each week. We will have 3 Periods of competition, each period will be 5 weeks long. Cumulative points during each period will be used to determine each period winner. Each team’s low week point total will be dropped. Periods will be in the following order: Period 1 – Weeks 1-5, Period 2 – Weeks 6-10 and Period 3 – Weeks 11-15.
- Tournament of Champions (Battle for the Belt): Weeks 16 -20. We will have a season ending tournament for the Battle for the Belt starting Aug. 26th. Those teams wanting to participate will be seeded based off season play into flights. Teams will determine day and time of play with opponents. Play deadlines will be established.
- Weekly Game: There will also be a weekly individual game for each player. $7 per person each week will go towards the weekly game. Players will be flighted based on their handicap. If there is a gross and net game players will only win in the flight they win the most money(no double dipping).
- Skins: Each week $7 per person will go towards skins. The skins will be paid out in cash and can be picked up the following week of the game. Most weeks the skins game will be flighted gross skins, however, we may have net skins as well based on the weekly game.
- HIO: Each week $1 will go towards the hole-in-one pot. Any person getting a HIO will get the pot paid in cash. The max payout for a HIO is $500. Once the pot gets to $500 we will let the pot accumulate for the next HIO.
- Himalaya Putting Green: Each week $1 will go towards the optional contest on the Himalaya putting green. There will be no charge to play the Himalaya and we will have payouts each week.
Not only will we be playing on Mondays, but we will have four(4) Saturday events throughout the year. Unless it is a Guest Day, you must be a Bluff Creek Men’s Club member to play in the Saturday events. Please click on the “Calendar of Events” above to see the dates for these events. The game will be $20 and the players will pay the appropriate green fees and cart fees.
All players will have to pay the appropriate green fee and cart fee, if riding, each week. Players will get 20% off green fee and cart fees. You must be a Bluff Creek Men’s Club member to play on Men’s Day.
- Green Fees: $28 (with discount) Normal rate is $35
- Cart Fees: $12 (with discount) Normal rate is $15
Bluff Creek Men’s Club Dues
The yearly dues of $100 per person includes:
- 2024 USGA Handicap (World Handicap System)
- 20% off green fees and cart fees (anytime)
- 10% off pro shop merchandise
- Opening night appetizers and keg
- Year end Dinner social
- Eligible to compete in the Bluff Creek Men’s Club Championship
- Preferred tee times. Men’s Club members will be able to make tee times 14 days in advance.
CLICK HERE to register for the 2024 Bluff Creek Men’s Club
If you have any questions about this year’s Bluff Creek Men’s Club please contact Jason Sudenga, PGA Head Golf Professional at Bluff Creek. Click here to email Jason