Tee-time reservations can be made up to 9 days in advance online and 5 days in advance over the phone.
Bluff Creek is a soft-spike golf facility. No spikes allowed.
Fivesomes are allowed; All players must take a cart. Please inquire with the Pro Shop staff
No outside food or beverages may be brought into Bluff Creek; food and beverages must be purchased on the premises. No outside coolers are allowed on the premises.
Spectators are allowed. Please check in with the Pro Shop Staff.
Men’s Dress Code
- Allowed: Shirts with collars and sleeves; golf shirts without collars; slacks or Bermuda shorts
- Not Allowed: Tank tops; fishnet tops; or cutoff shirts or shorts. Shirts must be worn at all times
Women’s Dress Code
- Allowed: Dresses, skirts, mid-length shorts and blouses
- Not Allowed: Halter tops; fishnet tops; bathing suits; sweat pants; warm-up suits; cutoffs or short shorts
- Golf shoes or shoes WITHOUT spikes are required on the golf course.
Golf Cart Usage
- Each golf cart operator must have a valid drivers license
- Cart path only around tees and greens
- Cart path only on all par 3s
- Please observe directional signage
- Two golf bags and two riders are allowed per cart.
Thank you for playing at Bluff Creek!