The 27,000 sq. ft grass tee is ready for you to come warm up prior to a tee time or simply come out to work on your game!
2023 Range Program Information Coming Soon
For your convenience, we will be using the latest technology in our practice range program.
You may pay in the clubhouse or we will accept payment for all size combinations using a credit or debit card right on the range!!!
2022 Range Balls Prices
- Small (approx. 18 balls) $4.50
- Medium (approx. 36 balls) $7.00
- Large (approx. 70 balls) $11.50
*under certain weather conditions we may have players hit from our new mats.
Individual Range Pass Program 2022
Currently SOLD OUT –
The price of the program is Only $499 plus a $10 key deposit.
Program Notes and Rules:
- RANGE BALLS MAY ONLY BE USED BY THE KEY HOLDER OF THE PROGRAM.
- Key Holders found to be sharing keys or balls will be asked to discontinue use immediately with no refund. Keys will be deactivated.
- Normal Range Hours of Operation are: but may be adjusted with or without notice
- M, T, F, S, S from 6:00 am- 7:30PM
- Wed. 6:00-5:30 – CLOSED at 5:15
- Thursday 10 am-7:30pm
- Being a Key holder does not guarantee a hitting area on the range
- Key holders are eligible to use the short range area behind #11 tee box
- Key holders will follow the “bacon strip” hitting method by placing the next ball behind the previous divot and continue along a line back from the original divot
- During the season we will may go to “mats” Pass holders agree to hit from mats when directed.
- Lost Keys must be reported immediately and a replacement will be issued, with forfeit of deposit and another $10 deposit will be made for a new key.
- Keys must be turned in before the last day of the season or will forfeit deposit (unless notifying BCGC via email, that you will be continuing pass for the next season)
- Keys will be deactivated at the end of each season and re issued after application and payment has been received. Key Holders will need to bring their key to the golf professional to be reactivated before use.
- Previous season key holders have until May 14th to renew range pass. After May 15th, a new range pass holder will be offered a pass and the non renewing key holder will be placed at the next position on the waiting list.
- Only 24 Limited Range Passes will be sold during each season.