Junior Season Pass–
Bluff Creek is pleased to offer a Junior Play Package for Boys and Girls aged 5-18 (recent grads ok). Golfers must be familiar with proper golf etiquette and policies including pace of play and common golf rules. Players will be allowed access on the course during the following times:
- WEEKDAYS – before 9:00 and after 1:30 (for 9 holes only) or with a paid adult anytime.
- WEEKENDS after 1:00 –
The price for the season golf pass is only $340
BONUS– Junior Pass holders will be allowed to purchase a Season Range pass for a reduced rate of$189. Under the same conditions as Individual Range Pass.
Please complete Junior Application at the clubhouse.
Individual Range Pass Program 2020:
We have recently updated our range machine options and we are pleased to offer the following program for our patrons. We will be issuing key fobs with a maximum daily value of $21 (equivalent to 2 large buckets) per day. Once you have the key (the purchaser will be listed as the key holder), you will be able to conveniently go directly to the range, during operating hours, and get your practice balls.
The price of the program is $367.50, plus a $10 key deposit. (that’s only 35 large baskets to break even)
Please Purchase Range Pass at Clubhouse
Program Notes and Rules:
- RANGE BALLS MAY ONLY BE USED BY THE KEY HOLDER OF THE PROGRAM.
- Do Not share the key or range balls at any time, this is an individual use program.
- Key Holders found to be sharing keys or balls will be asked to discontinue use immediately with no refund. Keys will be deactivated.
- Normal Range Hours of Operation are: but may be adjusted with or without notice
- M, T, W, F, S, S from 6:00 am- 7:30PM
- Thursday 10 am-7:30pm
- Being a Key holder does not guarantee a hitting area on the range
- Key holders are eligible to use the short range area behind #11 tee box
- Key holders will follow the “bacon strip” hitting method by placing the next ball behind the previous divot and continue along a line back from the original divot
- Lost Keys must be reported immediately and a replacement will be issued, with forfeit of deposit and another $10 deposit will be made
- Keys must be turned in before the last day of the season or will forfeit deposit.
- Keys will be deactivated at the end of each season
- Only Limited number of Range Passes will be allowed
PRE PAID PASS PROGRAM
How the program works – you can purchase bundles of golf 18 hole golf rounds in 20 qty increments – the more you purchase the more you save- you can include cart or leave that decision up to the user.
When completing the form, we will send you the number of physical cards to you. This way you can handle distribution. When a card is presented at check in – you are set to go and enjoy a day of golf!!
Details are below and we have included an order form for you.
Bundles Rack Rate (disc) Selling Price Price per round w/cart
2021 Rates Coming Soon….
- Valid Weekdays (not including leagues, outside events or tournaments)
- Weekends after 11:00 (not including leagues, outside events or tournaments)
- Owners may only use 8 passes per day.
- Owners may purchase a shared riding cart for $12.50- per pass being used
- Once owner purchase 60 rounds- they may purchase additional rounds in bundles of 20 at the $32.25/$44.75 per round rate ($645/$895)
- Not responsible for lost, stolen or any unused cards
- Cards expire at the close of the season.
Please Purchase Passes in Clubhouse – —-coming soon – online sales and we can mail to you!