Bluff Creek has designed a way for parents and their children to enjoy the game of golf together.
Parent/Child Introduction Weekend Evenings after 7:00 BEGINNING MAY 23rd!
Participating children are FREE to play and parents pay only $5 for as many holes until Dusk.
- Parents pay only $5 when they bring up to three children ages 5-12 per tee time. Play as many holes as you can until dark.
- Walk up only between 7pm and 8pm
- Adult must be a parent of at least one participating child (adults must be 25 or older)
- AT THIS TIME -WALKING ONLY no carts available
- Clubhouse access stops at 8:00 daily
- All Social Distancing measures and BCGC Best Practices must be followed at all times.
The objective of this program is to introduce a child to the game of golf.
Any misuse or poor intentions will result in suspension of play.