Bluff Creek has designed a way for parents and their children to enjoy the game of golf together.
The Program has ended for the 2020 season – Thanks for a Great Season – see you in 2021!
- Parents pay only $5 when they bring up to three children ages 5-12 per tee time
- Walk up only between 7pm and 8pm
- Adult must be a parent of at least one participating child
- AT THIS TIME -WALKING ONLY no carts available
- Clubhouse access stops at 8:00 daily
- All Social Distancing measures and BCGC Best Practices must be followed at all times.
The objective of this program is to introduce a child to the game of golf.
Any misuse or poor intentions will result in suspension of play.