LEAGUES / CLUBS
Bluff Creek is a great place to get your golf on! We offer leagues and clubs for anyone. Whether you are seeking a championship or just a day to get out and play – we have it.
Get your group together and we will assist in setting up your own league that fits your schedule. Give Harry a call to help you along with the process or if you have any questions 952.445.5685 or email at email@example.com Bluff Leagues and Clubs will begin registration on Feb 1st!!
- Men’s League on Mondays
- Senior Men’s League on Tuesdays
- Corporate Leagues
- Sunset Women’s Club on Mondays
- Ladies Social League
- Couples League on Fridays
- Junior Playing Leagues
2017 Monday Men's League
Week 8 Winners (all winners are paid out in clubhouse credits):
1st place – Todd Overgard – $25 | 2nd place – Todd Voss & David Yoost – $12.5 each | 3rd place –
Scott Fletcher | Todd Voss | Barry Trent
Nathan Murphy – Hole 12 | Pete Stone – Holes 14 & 18 | Randy Jensen – Hole 15 | Steve Iverson – Hole 16 | Barry Trent – Hole 17
First Half Winners (all winners are paid out in clubhouse credits)
Brian Sudman $115 | Jeff Osman $95 | Nathan Orwick $87 | Chuck Mahan $77 | Todd Voss $77
Steve Buan $68 | Adrian Schmidt $62 | Dustin Bruggman $57 | Dab Desaulniers $50.50 | Rolland Green $50.50
Steven King $45 | Todd Overgard $38 | Scott Poyser $38 | Tom Kelley $38 | Steve Iverson $32
Matt Yoost $29 | Tom Erickson $27 | Dale Womeldorf $23 | Dan Huber $23 | Scott Fletcher $23 | Barry Trent $19
Ryan Carlson $17 | Dan Lindholm $16 | Brandon Mongeau $14 | Pete Stone $14 | John Delander $11.50
Aaron Orwick $11.50 | Ryan Folwer $10 | Mark Jennen $10
Schedule: Every Monday evening from April 17th through August 14th, excluding May 29th (Memorial Day) and July 3rd (Independence Day is following Tuesday) plus any extended play due to rain outs.
Stableford (first half of season): Individual play where you accumulate points based on your hole by hole. NET score.
- Eagle or better – pts
- Birdie – 3 pts
- Par – 2 pts
- Bogey – 1 pt
- We will have a first half champion based on total accumulated points of your high 6 of 8 rounds.
2 Person Match Play (second half of season):
- Teams: Individuals to pair up or will be paired to form teams – Club “system” to set up matches – Handicaps to be matched (as close as possible) – High handicap playing high / low handicap against low –
- All teams will complete the entire eight weeks.
- Play / Scoring: Each player plays their own ball – one point for winning hole / half a point for a tie / plus team points – The lowest score for a given hole wins the hole – Tie score results in a half point for each player – Enter the gross score for each hole (net score will be applied by the clubhouse)
- Other Info
- Gimmie’s are up to your opponent to call
- Results will be posted prior to next match
- Subs to use 80% of players score – If no sub match is forfeited.
- Weekly prizes will continue (Long Drive / Closest to Pin, etc.) – Year end awards for top point getters – Awards to be Clubhouse Dollars.
- Foursome Play: For those not wanting to compete in Match Play, you can continue with Stableford Rules – A second league can be created splitting the prize money accordingly- All teams will complete the entire eight weeks.
- Cost for league is $449.50 (includes prize fund, greens fees for full year, and taxes.) Carts are optional weekly at $7.25
For more information call the proshop at 952.445.5685
2017 Corporate Leagues
Registration is Open!
General Information: Corporate League at Bluff Creek has been a long standing tradition and we look forward to it every season! If you join our corporate league, you will be guaranteed 18 weeks of play, and with that come specially priced greens fees and cart fees, along with other discounts and give-aways. League falls on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday nights beginning in April, with tee times from 3:40 to 6:00 p.m. This league is based on 9-hole play for 18 weeks. Each week you will have the opportunity to incorporate a golf game or proximity event. We will again have reduced rates on riding carts during league play, and as always riding carts are optional. We will again be offering a 9- Ride punch card option in 2017 during league. Leagues can be anywhere from 4 players to 40 players or more. While this league is generally designed for businesses, if you have a group of friends that wants to get together every week, we will still make you feel at home. For 2017, any group having 16 players or more guaranteed, can play for free as many holes as they can after the league round is over. This is only valid on the night the league plays. Tee times will not be reserved, and rounds will be allowed on a walk on basis, so we cannot guarantee availability.
2017 League Fees:
|Greens Fee||Cost per player / per week less any discount for paying in full up front.||$25.26|
|Carts (optional)||Riding carts are to be paid for on the day of the league. Please have receipt ready to show starter before teeing off. Cart rentals are not included in the initial deposit or full payment options. Per rider rate.||$6.78|
|9 Hole Warm Up Round||With Pre arranged tee times, you may play 9 holes before your league round - we will do our best to send you off opposite side of play - no guarantees.||$12.40 green
|Warm up Bucket||Small warm up bucket- Approximately 20 balls||$4.21|
|Pre paid Cart Punch Card||9 Pre paid 9 Hole 1/2 Cart discount for league play (save $9.00)||47.43|
|Tax NOT included in above quoted rates.|
2017 Women's Sunset Golf Club
Week 7 Winners (weekly winners are paid out in clubhouse credits)
- Linda Nichols, Laura Juergens, & Jackie Moes – Each win $12.66
Tracey Anderson | Sara Maurer
2017 Tee Times
4:29 – Mary Simon, Terri Simon, Sherly Greening, Kristine Sheridan
5:03 – Leeann Jorgenson, Kari Hinton, Tracy Anderson
5:11 – Natalie Host, Tanna Sobocinski, Leann Thune, Sarah Leer
5:20 – Linda Nichols, Laura Juergens, Jackie Moes
5:28 – Natalie Spicer, Sharon Spicer, Sara Maurer, Tammy Bruess
5:37 – Kelly Donovan, Sharon Donovan, Jen Gunderson, Vanessa Nieves
5:45 – Monique Day, Sarah Kreykes, Amy Nelson, Meg Adams
5:54 – Denise McAlpine, Linda Koenig, Paula Schuldt, Rebecca Anderson
6:02 – Laura Pierce, Wendy Price, Louise Pierce, Karyann Waukazoo
We are pleased to announce the 2017 Women’s Golf League. The league runs for 16 weeks beginning May 1st, 2017
- Again this ear will be Tee Times starting around 4:30
- The League fee to sign up is $83.75 which includes all taxes, first day green fees, prize fund, and a kick off dinner party.
- The league is a 9 hole game that will alternate between the front and back nine holes.
- The league format will be determined based on the number of signups. We are hoping to incorporate more games this year than last year. We will be looking for a captain to help coordinate the games. If anyone is interested , please let Kelly Donovan know. We will also discount your greens fees for the year for helping out.
- You may register as a group or individual, you may play with the same group or we can mix it up if you wish!
The field is limited to 56 players max
- Subs: are allowed. Players are responsible for providing subs. All points earned by subs will be applied to the player or team they are subbing for. Subs with less than 2 “league” rounds or do not have a current USGA handicap will be given 80% of post-determined handicap.
- Handicaps: We will use the League Manager Program to create and handicap the league. USGA handicaps are NOT required. All players will be given handicaps based off the league formula (of 4 scores – drop low, drop high, average middle 2) League players DO have the opportunity to purchase a USGA handicap form Bluff Creek at our member rate of $30 (including tax).
- Rainouts: We will play 16 weeks. If we are unable to play for a condition out of our control, the league will be extended for two extra weeks (if there are more than 2 rainouts, we will give members rain checks.)
- Payment: League fees of $83.75 are due in full before the start of the league. Your first day, except for carts, will be prepaid by your league registration. When you arrive on the first day, you will check in and pre-pay for the following week. If you cancel your time before the 5 day deadline, your prepaid fee will then be applied to the following week. If you do not show and did not cancel your tee time 5 days or more before your league, you will forfeit that greens fee.
- Payout/Prizes: 1?3 of the total field will receive winnings. The prize fund will be paid 100% to the players.
- Driving Range: Members will receive a special league pricing for a warm up bucket on league nights. Members can purchase a warm up bucket (one token) for $4.50. We hope you join us this season for a fun, yet competitive golf league. The two formats hopefully add a good mixture of excitement and variety, as well as introduce you to some fellow golfers. If you have any questions, please contact: Kelly Donovan (Clubhouse Manager)
- Schedule: Every Monday evening from May 1st to August 28th, excluding May 29th (Memorial Day) and july 3rd (independence Day is the following Tuesday) plus any extended play due to rain outs. Click HERE to register and pay online. Click HERE to view the League pamphlet for more information. For more information please contact Kelly Donovan 952.445.5685 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Bluff Men's Senior League (Ages 60 and up)
Week 9 Winners (all winners are paid out in clubhouse credits)
Jim Baer – $25 | Owen LaRue – $18 | Doug Lawson – $15
Jim Harvey – Hole II | Randy Fingarson – Hole 14 | George Prieditis – Hole 16 | Martin Thompson – Hole 18
2017 Tee Times
8:07 – Jim Schaffran, Chuck Goers, Chuck Mahan, Kerry Simenson
8:16 – Jim Baker, Roger Rybicki, Richard Goodkind
8:24 – Dick Nichols, Brad Wivell, John Hromatka, Bud Sullivan
8:33 – Randy Fingarson, Gino Gori, Tim Wulf, Mike Duzan
8:41 – Rick Poppitz, Jim Baer, Steve Riedel, Doug Reeder
8:50 – Clayton Sodetani, Jack Jones, Martin Thompson, Mike Rolfzen
8:58 – Larry Knutson, Craig Larson, George Prieditits, Rich Peters
9:07 – David Allen, James Starts, Roger Rao, David Pederson
9:15 – Craig Anderson, Dave Greuel, Bruce Wachutka, Steve Werner
9:24 – Ed Vazquez, Bret Bailey, Richard Urban, Dilip Desai
9:32 – Tom Rich, Tom Juhnke, Jim Swanson, Don Wilhelmi
9:41 – Mark Cota, Owen LaRue, Jim Athmann, Gary Forsberg
9:49 – Jim Harvey, Ron Schneider, Dennis Seeger, Joe Brisbois
9:58 – Dave Perrault, Doug Lawson, Mike Thorsen, Ajit Shah
10:06 – Kenneth Geaslin, David Brown, Mark Tressler, Don Doerr
Senior Men’s Golf League
Who: Men 60+ years young
When: Tuesday Mornings (approx 8:30 – 10:00 Tee Times)
Why: Fun and Competition
The league runs from May 2nd through August 22nd (with the exception of July 4th) for 16 weeks of play. (there will be rain out dates held at the end of the season). After the league is completed, we will continue to honor the discount you receive.
- League Format (on Tuesdays) – To be determined but based on player input. We are currently looking for one to two people to captain the league who will also earn cheaper greens fees. The captain(s) will help decide what weekly games to play and assist in pairings. Hoping to include games like 2 man best ball, scrambles, low nets, low gross, shambles, alternate shots, 2 man combined net, and others.
- Subs: Subs are allowed. Players are reasonable for providing subs. All points earned by subs will be applied to the player or team they are subbing for. Subs with less than 2 “league” rounds or do not have a current USGA handicap will be given 80% of their posted score for a handicap.
- Handicaps: We will use the League Manager Software to create and handicap the league. USGA handicaps are NOT required. All players will be given handicaps based off the league formula.
- Rainouts: We will play 16 weeks. If we are unable to play for a condition out of our control, the league will be extended until all 16 weeks are completed.
- Side Games: Are encouraged! The Bluff will host a weekly Cash Skins game if you’re feeling a little lucky.
- Carts: Are NOT included in league fees. However, we do offer a discount during league use of carts. $7.25 (including tax) per round or a pre-paid punch card to save more bucks $49.50 for 8 rounds.
- You will pay weekly with a 5 day cancellation policy. To register, you will have to pay the $60 registration and prize fund as in the past, as well as the first day greens fees of the league. Carts can be purchased separately the day of the league. Your first day, except for carts, will be prepaid by your league registration. When you arrive on the first day, you will check in and prepay for the following week. If you cancel your time before the 5 day deadline, your prepaid fee will then be applied to the following week. If you do not show and did not cancel your tee time 5 days or more before your league, you will forfeit that greens fee.
- Sr. league Players pay only $26.50 for greens fee per week the 16 weeks of golf.
- League fees do not include cart fees, but as a member of the Bluff Senior League you will be eligible for discounted cart fees during your league play.
- League size is limited to the first 48 players to sign up
- Payout / Prizes – 1/3 of the total field will be paid out in clubhouse credits.
- You may request to play with a group or we will mix up your groups and tee times on a weekly basis- It’s flexible and it’s up to you when you wish to play!!
2017 Women's Social League
2017 Ladies Social Golf League
9 Hole Play on Tuesdays, June – September
Tee times starting at 2:00 pm
Come join us for a fun, non-competitive social golf league just for women. Join as an individual, a pair of a foursome. This is a perfect “first time” league, a great way to meet other women golfers and an excuse to play weekly during the golf season. The best part, you only pay when you can play. It is a great deal, encouraging women to come play in the afternoon, $17.50 walking and $23.00 riding per person for 9 hole play. RSVP to Debra, Debra@bluffcreek.com by the Sunday prior and tee times will be sent out on Monday. She will pair you with others or those you choose to play with. Very informal, very fun and very social! Please e-mail or call Debra with any questions or to sign up, Debra@bluffcreek.com or 610-295-7463 (cell)
2017 Junior League
2017 Tee Times
- 1:21 – Nathan Omdahl, Nick Larson, Noah Pricco, Max Lauerman
- 1:30 – Cullen Coughlin, Derek Brose, Jeremy Derks, Jack Klein
- 1:38 – Mason Windschitl, Danny Renner, Avery Charon, Tiran
- 1:47 – Ryan Thomas, Griffin Geving, Ben Galle, Davis Hoffman
- 1:55 – Van Koentopf, Bergen Koentopf, Bryon Hustad, Zach Sellman
- 2:04 – Cade Lauby, Josh Mallow, Tyler Lindberg, Matthew Roberts
- 2:12 – Mason Drazan, Murphy Conlon, Mitchell Breza, Blake Eiden
- 2:21 – Blake Drazan, Zach Paulson, Spencer Nelson, Ryan DeBenedetto
For 2017, Bluff Creek will again be hosting our Junior League. It consists of a 9 hole playing league. Tee times will be on Wednesdays around 1:30 to 2:30 and will last for 8 weeks.