LEAGUES / CLUBS
Bluff Creek is a great place to get your golf on! We offer leagues and clubs for anyone. Whether you are seeking a championship or just a day to get out and play – we have it.
Get your group together and we will assist in setting up your own league that fits your schedule. Give Barrett a call to help you along with the process or if you have any questions 952.445.5685 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Bluff Leagues and Clubs will begin registration on Feb 1st!!
- Men’s League on Mondays
- Senior Men’s League on Tuesdays
- Corporate Leagues
- Sunset Women’s Club on Mondays
- Ladies Social League
- Couples League TBD
- Junior Playing Leagues
2019 Monday Men's League -Registration is now open
To view the application, schedule and league info click HERE.
For more information call the proshop at 952.445.5685.
2019 Corporate Leagues
Click HERE for more information and to print out the 2019 application/contract/
General Information: Corporate League at Bluff Creek has been a long standing tradition and we look forward to it every season! If you join our corporate league, you will be guaranteed 18 weeks of play, and with that come specially priced greens fees and cart fees, along with other discounts and give-aways. League falls on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday nights beginning in April, with tee times from 3:40 to 6:00 p.m. This league is based on 9-hole play for 18 weeks. Each week you will have the opportunity to incorporate a golf game or proximity event. We will again have reduced rates on riding carts during league play, and as always riding carts are optional. We will again be offering a 9- Ride punch card option in 2019 during league. Leagues can be anywhere from 4 players to 40 players or more. While this league is generally designed for businesses, if you have a group of friends that wants to get together every week, we will still make you feel at home. For 2019, any group having 16 players or more guaranteed, can play for free as many holes as they can after the league round is over. This is only valid on the night the league plays. Tee times will not be reserved, and rounds will be allowed on a walk on basis, so we cannot guarantee availability.
2019 League Fees:
|Greens Fee||Cost per player / per week less any discount for paying in full up front.||$25.84|
|Carts (optional)||Riding carts are to be paid for on the day of the league. Please have receipt ready to show starter before teeing off. Cart rentals are not included in the initial deposit or full payment options. Per rider rate.||$7.22|
|9 Hole Warm Up Round||With Pre arranged tee times, you may play 9 holes before your league round – we will do our best to send you off opposite side of play – no guarantees.||$12.81 GF
|Warm up Bucket||Small warm up bucket- Approximately 20 balls||$4.19|
|Pre paid Cart Punch Card||9 Pre paid 9 Hole 1/2 Cart discount for league play (save $9.00)||
Tax NOT include in above quoted rates.
Returning Leagues – Leagues that participated in 2018 have first priority for tee times . A first weeks deposit is required to guarantee past tee times. The deposit must accompany this agreement. Deposits may be made by check, over the phone or online. NEW LEAGUES wishing to play at Bluff Creek Golf please contact Debra for availability of days and times. Debra can be reached at 610-295-7463 or Debra@bluffcreek.com Deposits may be made over the phone, by U.S. Mail, or scheduled drop offs. Online payments can be made with advanced notice to Debra.
2019 Women's Sunset Golf Club -Registration Now Open
To register online, fill out the form below and click Add to Cart to pay by PayPal
The field is limited to 56 players max
- Subs: are allowed. Players are responsible for providing subs. All points earned by subs will be applied to the player or team they are subbing for. Subs with less than 2 “league” rounds or do not have a current USGA handicap will be given 80% of post-determined handicap.
- Handicaps: We will use the League Manager Program to create and handicap the league. USGA handicaps are NOT required. All players will be given handicaps based off the league formula (of 4 scores – drop low, drop high, average middle 2) League players DO have the opportunity to purchase a USGA handicap form Bluff Creek at our member rate of $xx.xx (including tax).
- Rainouts: We will play 15 weeks. If we are unable to play for a condition out of our control, the league will be extended for two extra weeks (if there are more than 2 rainouts, we will give members rain checks.)
- Payment: League fees of $85.00 are due in full before the start of the league. Your first day, except for carts, will be prepaid by your league registration. When you arrive on the first day, you will check in and pre-pay for the following week. If you cancel your time before the 5 day deadline, your prepaid fee will then be applied to the following week. If you do not show and did not cancel your tee time 5 days or more before your league, you will forfeit that greens fee.
- Payout/Prizes: The prize fund will be paid 100% to the players.
- Driving Range: Members will receive a special league pricing for a warm up bucket on league nights. Members can purchase a warm up bucket (one token) for $4.50. We hope you join us this season for a fun, yet competitive golf league. The formats hopefully add a good mixture of excitement and variety, as well as introduce you to some fellow golfers. If you have any questions, please contact: Barrett Boe (Clubhouse Manager)
- Schedule: Every Monday evening from April 30th to August 20th, excluding May 28th (Memorial Day) and July 2nd (independence Day is the following Wednesday) plus any extended play due to rain outs. Click HERE to view the League pamphlet and for more information please contact Barrett Boe at 952.445.5685 or email at email@example.com
2019 Bluff Men's Senior League (Ages 60 and up)
Details coming soon
Senior Men’s Golf League
Who: Men 60+ years young
When: Tuesday Mornings (approx 8:30 – 10:00 Tee Times)
Why: Fun and Competition
The league runs from May 1st through August 21st (with the exception of July 3rd) for 16 weeks of play. (there will be rain out dates held at the end of the season).
After the league is completed, we will continue to honor the league discount on Tuesday mornings.
2019 Women's Social League
9 Hole Play on Tuesdays, June – September
Tee times starting at 2:00 pm
Come join us for a fun, non-competitive social golf league just for women. Join as an individual, a pair or a foursome. This is a perfect “first time” league, a great way to meet other women golfers and an excuse to play weekly during the golf season. The best part, you only pay when you can play. It is a great deal, encouraging women to come play in the afternoon, $18.00 walking and $22.75 riding per person for 9 hole play. RSVP to Debra, Debra@bluffcreek.com by the Sunday prior and tee times will be sent out on Monday. She will pair you with others or those you choose to play with. Very informal, very fun and very social! Please e-mail or call Debra with any questions or to sign up, Debra@bluffcreek.com or 610-295-7463 (cell)
Details Coming soon
For 2018, Bluff Creek will again be hosting our Junior League. It consists of a 9 hole playing league. Tee times will be on Wednesdays around 1:30 to 2:30 and will last for 8 weeks.
- Click HERE to view the League pamphlet for more information.