Tournaments / Events
Bluff Creek would love to host your next tournament or event.
Events and Tournaments consist of 12-144 players that are pre-booked with a contract. Debra, our Event Coordinator, will handle all of the details from booking through execution providing a positive experience for all and an enjoyable day for you. Please contact her at the clubhouse at 952.445.5685 with any questions or to start planning today, email her at Debra@bluffcreek.com.
A scenic outdoor tournament shelter / pavilion is nestled right off the clubhouse and is open to the public for golf tournament banquets, silent auctions, registration or meetings. The venue space accommodates enough seating for approximately 180 people, picnic table seating, with the capabilities of hosting up to 200 people. The facility is surrounded by beautiful landscaping and may be reserved any day of the golf season.
Amenities and Options that can be included within a quote:
- 18 -hole or 9- hole greens fees
- Electric Cart Rental (2 people per cart)
- Use of driving range
- Proximity markers for event (long drive, closest to pin, etc)
- Pre-tournament set up and registration area
- PGA Professional Staff to ensure your event is perfect.
- We prepare your event using Event Manager System so you will look professional form name plates to scorecards.
- 3,000 square foot covered open aired event center for banquet
- Full fleet GPS carts prepared just for your event
- Catering Options for any time of day
- Beverages Cart and Drink Ticket Specials
- Traditional Score sheets for Event
- Pro shop credit you can use to enhance your participants experience
- Clinic from our club golf professional – Brad Pluth, PGA Professional or Harry Hurley, past Champions Tour Player